Below, are 5 motivational quotes I use in my day to day life, to remind me to stay on track to achieving my goals.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~ Mark Twain.
This is my number one, because it’s true. You can’t get ahead of your goals and dreams, with no work.
- If you can dream it, you can do it. ~ Walt Disney.
Nothing is impossible. Dreams can come true, with determination, passion and hard work.
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. ~ Carol Burnett.
I always live by this quote. I work for myself, and only I can achieve my dreams.
- I am not a has-been. I am a will be. ~ Lauren Bacall.
Positive thinking is key.
- Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill
Perseverance is key.
One thought on “My Top 5 Motivational Quotes”
Oh I really like these motivationals. It’s doing something to me everytime I read it. I think it’s motivating me. I’m going to print it and stick it on my mirror 😊