I’m honoured to have been nominated for The Liebster Award, by Hebah Pervaiz (Link). This award is very pronounced within the blogging community, for discovering new bloggers and bringing bloggers together in this online community. In honour of this award, I will be answering some questions given to me to answer.
- What was your worst travel experience? I used to do a lot of travelling when I was younger. My worst travel experience is probably any time I’ve caught a train. I’m not a fan of how confusing train stations are. The worst train ride, was back when I was 19 years old. I was on my way back from a few days in Lincoln. This isn’t a one train journey trip. You have to change over trains in Birmingham. This second train journey was
- What is the furthest away you have been from home? I travel for pageants. The furthest of which have been driving up to Glasgow twice. Which is about an 800 mile round trip.
- Where would you like to live in the future? If I could move to any place to live, I would for sure choose Los Angeles, California. I choose here because I’ve always dreamt of moving to the United States, and living the American dream.
- Would you like to have children one day? If so, how many? Yes. I’m currently expecting my first child with my partner. We hope to have at least two children. The ideal nuclear family.
- What is your all-time favourite book? I don’t actually read too often. But the book I’ve just currently finished is American Gods. So this has to be my favourite.
- What is your pet peeve? I feel like my biggest pet peeve, is a common one. Ignorance is my biggest pet peeve. Individuals who form opinions on subjects without educating themselves first, really do grinds my gears.
- What is your worst habit? I think my worst habit might be repeating myself. I tend to repeat myself when talking to people because I sometimes forget what I’ve already said.
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever done? I’m always told by my partner that I have a few weird eating habits. From eating tuna straight from the can, baked beans cold from a can, to eating plain crackers. Apparently all of which is weird.
- If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, what three things would you do in the time you had left? If I knew I was going to die in 24 hours. I would have no idea to begin with, probably because of shock. Firstly I’d get married to my partner, that way if I was to die 24 hours later, at least I got that. Secondly I’d eat as much junk food as I could possibly eat, I’d be dying anyway. Thirdly, I’d probably more selfishly, ring up as much debt buying clothes as I could. Build up my dream wardrobe. It’s not the right thing to do, but I’d be dead.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? I consider my greatest achievement to date to be my relationship, because it’s hard work to maintain. If you ask me this question around November this year, the answer will change. This is because I’m due to have my baby at the end of October.
- Would you rather visit the world 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future? I had to think about the answer to this question for a while.
In no particular order, my nominations for The Liebster Award are…
- Jazzy’s World (Link).
- Miss Monet. (Link).
- I Travel Jo (Link).
- Miss Perry’s Beauty Blog (Link).
- Simply Apostolia (Link).
- Elle May. (Link).
The questions I’d love for my nominees to answer are below:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If travel was something everyone did as a rite of passage growing up where would you recommend they go and why? (one country only)
- What would be the best travel memory to have and how does it compare to what you have?
- Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters:
- What is your favourite dish?
- Would you ever travel the world in a camper van?
- Give a travel tip for travellers:
- What do you think of selfie sticks?
- When you have a writer’s block what do you do to work it out?
- Who you gonna’ call?
Thanks for taking the time to read my post, as well as checking out all the nominee blogs, which I have linked. I can’t wait to see the nominees posts. Don’t forget to tag your nominator ( ME!) haha.